By Karyn Smith The story of how a cancer patient and his family were forced to pay their bill and a hospital’s refusal to accept a payment plan is a tale of greed, greed and greed and a warning to everyone who is considering the medical treatment of their cancer.
In June 2017, James Mascara, a 61-year-old from Ontario, received treatment at Mount Sinai Hospital in Toronto.
His cancer was diagnosed with glioblastoma multiforme, a form of brain cancer that affects the brain and spinal cord.
His condition had been so advanced that his primary care physician recommended he go to the U.S. for a more aggressive treatment regimen.
In August of that year, the Ontario Ministry of Health was asked by the provincial government to provide a payment arrangement to cover James Maccara’s bill.
Mascaras was charged with breach of the peace.
The charges were dropped in January of 2018.
In the meantime, the family was under the care of a doctor at the University of Guelph.
The family’s home was not covered by his medical bill.
In October of 2018, the Maccaras were informed by the Ontario government that they could not continue with their current plan because the province’s medical bill was “excessive.”
They were told that they would have to pay $30,000 to cover the bill.
The Maccamas had to pay back $3,500, but this amount is still not enough to cover all of the bill and the family’s medical bills.
On March 1, 2019, they received a notice from the Ontario Health Ministry stating that James Mcca was no longer eligible for the hospital’s payment plan.
The Maccas were not allowed to pay the bill with a credit card, debit card, check or any other type of payment system.
They were also not allowed their payment plans with their insurer, because the hospital did not offer any of them.
Instead, the hospital has agreed to pay a total of $6,600, according to the Ministry of Finance.
This was not enough.
The family had to come up with another way to cover their medical bills, and they began asking the Ontario health department for money to cover it.
In response, they were told they would be receiving $7,000 from the province to cover those costs.
The government then asked the Mcacas for a list of doctors who had been contacted by the ministry and their billing information.
The Ontario Health Department told the Moccaras that it would contact all of them and then they would need to come in and fill out a form with the same information.
They were told to go to an information kiosk.
They had to fill out the form.
They couldn’t have their names, address or phone number.
The health department said it was not required to inform the family of this information and that they should “explain the situation to the family” if they wanted to proceed with the payment plan, according a letter obtained by CBC News.
Mascara said that he felt like he was being thrown in jail.
It was impossible to pay his bill.
I was just being told, you know, I can’t pay this bill.
He said he thought he was going to die.
The Ministry of Economic Development and Development Services said it did not know how to contact the Mcaas, but that it did have an email address that could contact them.
A few weeks later, the Health Ministry sent another letter to the Mcoars, telling them that they had been informed by Health Canada that they were no longer covered under the province of Ontario’s payment plans.
They told them that the province had agreed to cover half of the family medical bill and would be paying the other half on the first payment plan they applied for.
The minister also told them to contact Health Canada to confirm whether the government was responsible for the cost of their medical bill because it was “not required to notify the family in writing.”
In an email, the ministry said that it has contacted the Mlcas’ insurance company to confirm the status of their payment plan and to notify them of the remaining $4,500 payment.
It is unclear why the Msaccarases were not notified about their payment arrangements before they were placed on a payment list, and why they had to wait until the next billing period to be told they were being refused the payment option.
In a statement to CBC News, Health Canada said that its payment system does not provide for a payment method where a family can refuse a payment.
“In this instance, the Ministry was advised that the payment options were unavailable and that the family could not pursue payment options.”
In a subsequent email, Health Minister Rona Ambrose said that the government is “looking into this matter further and is confident that the Ministry has a robust payment payment system that will allow our patients access to quality medical care, while protecting the financial interests of families and taxpayers.”
The Ontario health ministry said it